1 is 2 Many Mini Grant
1 is 2 Many is excited to announce the opportunity for faculty, staff, students, student organizations, and campus partners to apply for our Violence and Discrimination Awareness & Prevention Mini Grants.
The mission of the mini grant program is to support campus-wide prevention efforts
research focused on sexual and gender-based harassment and violence. This includes but is not limited to programming or research that addresses intimate partner violence, stalking, healthy relationships, LGBTQ+ discrimination, and bystander awareness.
Grant funding is available up to $1,500 to further promote the mission of the Violence and Discrimination Awareness & Prevention Mini Grant program.
- OSU student organizations, classes, or individuals working to eliminate barriers for
mission specified student groups or to raise awareness or provide prevention on the
outlined topics are eligible to apply.
Participants must complete the program or research impact report form before April 1, 2022.
The impact report will include the program/research title, program/research description, groups participated, number of participants, evaluation of the program/research and the impact of the program/research.
- Funding requirements must follow OSU purchasing guidelines and can be used to financially support a program/research but cannot be used for individual compensation.
- When applicable, 1 is 2 Many should be given credit, resource cards should be distributed to all participants, and the logo should be represented on materials.
- Examples: An applicant may utilize the funds to conduct an in-person event, conduct
distribute and analyze survey results, organize a service project, etc. that aligns with the mission and benefits the OSU community.
- Fill out the application below. Be prepared to describe the program, intended impact, target audience, and detailed budget plans.
- Participate in an interview. After the application has been reviewed, participants will be contacted to schedule a short interview with the Coordinator of 1 is 2 Many to further discuss the proposed project. Award determinations will be made after the interview.
Apply for Grant
Grant applications are currently closed.