- Sexual Violence Resource Booklet
- Student Training
Join OSU in its stance that 1 is 2 many and its effort to maintain a safe environment where all members of the campus community can live, learn and be successful.
Oklahoma State University takes acts of sexual violence and sexual harassment seriously. In an effort to comply with the Violence Against Women Act and the Office for Civil Rights federal guidelines, all students are required to complete online training on sexual violence prevention. A registration hold will be placed on your account, which will affect enrollment for the subsequent semester, until the training has been completed. Training should take around 40 minutes.
SPRING 2016 STUDENTS
To complete the training follow these steps:
- Click this link:https://shib.everfi.net/login/default.aspx?id=okstatestill
- Log-in with your Okey account information.
After you complete Part 1, the registration hold will be removed. Holds are automatically removed Monday to Friday and take 24 hours to be removed. Part 2 of the training takes place 45 days after you complete Part 1. Part 2 is NOT required. Part 2 takes about 15 minutes. To complete Part 2 go to: https://shib.everfi.net/login/default.aspx?id=okstatestill and log back in using your Okey account inforamtion.
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings. Sections end with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual student responses.
- After you complete the Final Exam, there is 45 day waiting period before you will be able to access the Follow-up Survey (Part 2).
- Resources are available in the top menu bar throughout the course through the "Materials" tab. We encourage you to check out these resources and utilize them if needed.
- Should you experience technical difficulties, click the “Help” button to access the 24/7 help center.
- Here is a troubleshooting guide.
What exactly must I complete in order to prevent/remove an enrollment hold?
Students must complete all of Part 1 Training including the following:
- Intro Text & Pre-Survey: Questions regarding personal beliefs, knowledge, and ideas answered on a scale and then questions regarding personal history/demographics answered in multiple choice format. (These questions can be skipped, only these questions can be skipped.)
- Pre-Quiz: Questions regarding knowledge of subject answered in multiple choice format.
7 Interactive Modules: These include videos, interactive portions, quizzes, and reading about various topics within sexual violence.
- Be Yourself
- Join the Conversation
- Creating Community
- Explore Your Options
- Next Steps
- Post-Quiz: The same questions regarding knowledge as pre-quiz.
What will the screen look like when I have completed the training?
I am not sure I completed my training. What do I do?
If you are unsure of your completion, you can always log back into the training system. Refer to http://1is2many.okstate.edu/training for the link to log in and screenshots of the completion screens.
Do I have to wait the 45 days of intercession to take the follow-up survey for the hold to be lifted?
No. The follow-up survey sent after the 45 day intersession is not required and will not affect enrollment. Students only have to complete Part 1 of Training as described above.
The website is not working on my computer. What do I do?
Please refer to the troubleshooting guide or call this 24/7 help desk phone number, 1-866-384-9062. In addition, there is a Help button within the Haven system that can assist with technical difficulties 24/7.
What does my hold look like?
If you log into Web for Students your hold will look like the following:
If you have further questions or if you are unsure of your completion, please email email@example.com or call the Student Conduct Education and Administration at 405-744-5470.