- Sexual Violence Brochure
- Student Training
- I've been Assaulted. What do I do?
- Campus Resources
- What is Title IX?
- 1 is 2 Many Campaign
- Guidelines for University Employees
Oklahoma State University takes acts of sexual violence and sexual harassment seriously. In an effort to comply with the Violence Against Women Act and the Office for Civil Rights federal guidelines,all students are required to complete online training on sexual violence prevention. A hold will be placed on your account, which will affect enrollment for the subsequent semester, until the training has been completed. Training should take around 40 minutes.
To complete the training follow these steps:
- Click this link:https://shib.everfi.net/login/default.aspx?id=okstatestill
- Log-in with you Okey account information.
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings. Sections end with a;Next button. DO NOT log out until you click the Next button or you will have to repeat the section.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual student responses.
- After you complete the Final Exam, there is a mandatory intersession of 30-45 days before you will be able to access the Follow-up Survey.
- Resources are available in the top menu bar throughout the course. We encourage you to check out these resources and utilize them if needed.
- Should you experience technical difficulties, click the Help button to access the 24/7 help center.
- Here is a troubleshooting guide.
Join OSU in its stance that1 is 2 manyand its effort to maintain a safe environment where all members of the campus community can live, learn and be successful.
1 victim is 2 many
ALL Students Are Required to Complete Online Sexual Violence Prevention Training